Sunday 6 March 2011

My first ever blog!!!

This is my first attempt at a blog, so I shall start by introducing myself, my name is Simon Martin and I am a massive fan of Craft Beer and Real Ale's, I am actually writting this the morning after enjoying a few bottle conditioned beauty's from Wells and Youngs Brewery, the beers in question were Special London Ale, London Gold and a Double chocolate Stout which was simply devine, the rich chocolate taste and great malty base, is something of craft which should be cherrished and loved as only we in this small country of our's can produce such great beers.

I run a successful Youtube channel called the "Real Ale Guide" which I started for fun on a cold January day in 2010, after watching a review of a beer on Youtube and thinking "that looks fun", so I turned on the webcam and recorded a beer called Englands Gold, the review was dreadful, as my hands were shaking with nerves and the webcam had a terrible sound delay, but I soldiered on and after a while invested in a little Casio Exilim HD camera from Asda, with I have a great fondness with as it has helped me to become Youtube's largest beer reviewer in Europe.

There is nothing more I like doing in my spare time than showing the world great beer, I now visit brewery's and make video's on how the beer is being produced and occasionally go on little pub crawls to video beer in its greatest form on CASK.

So if you want to take a little look at my video's click this link www.youtube.com/realaleguide or search realaleguide in Youtube.

Thanks for reading my first ever blog, Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment